Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A serious problem in our world

Today I'm going to discuss the problem of rabid dogs taking over New York City. Yeah you heard me, RABID DOGS. With the foam in the mouth and all that jazz. I know I'm not the only one whos heard of this problem, because just the other day I came home and my cat was talking about it. Why are you looking at me like that?! Don't you talk to your cat? So anyway, she said a cousin's father's aunt's friend's co-worker was bitten. So I KNOW it is true. Poor giraffe didn't even survive. R.I.P Gregory, YOU WILL BE MISSED.

END.

P.S. There are no rabid dogs, just rabid people :)
P.S.S.S.S.S. Just kidding.

Rock on computer freaks!---LalalaLauren!!

2 comments:

  1. LalalaLauren!
    I really enjoyed reading this. You have a very wild Imagination. You very creative person. I like what you done to your name. I would love to read more more posts. Keep it real
    Milon, BCLUW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey milo,
    Thanks for reading and commenting! im glad you enjoyed my blog and i will be blogging about how i got my name next.
    Your Friend
    Lauren, WPHS

    ReplyDelete