Thursday, October 20, 2011

Why I write

Today's assignment was why I write. I guess if I really had to think about there's a few main reasons.. Besides it being a good hobby, once you get into writing something, and if you enjoy it, it becomes so much more fun. You can't stop writing once you stop! Especially when you finish and you see what you've done, it makes me really proud. Writing is what mostly makes up journalism, so you really have to think about when you write it down.

Sometimes I get stuck when I'm writing a story, and it makes it difficult to move on the the next topic. In that point you have to think outside of the box. (more so than you should have already!) I for one have trouble with titles. I don't know why honestly. especially for the newspaper... I usually need help with that no matter what I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment