Thursday, March 1, 2012

Coloring Pages

So we were told to blog about whatever topic we wanted, with a picture and a video relevant to the topic we chose. Of course, like every student would do, I decided to blog about coloring pages today. Recently, I have found a new love in coloring pages. It all started when I was joking around with one of my friends. She told me she wanted me to put a coloring page on her locker. So fulfilling her request, I printed of a spondgebob coloring page, colored it, and taped it to her locker. Then, like in all the movies, someone saw what I was doing and wanted one, then another, then another. I have done 3 coloring pages so far in the last few days. Currently, I'm working on a Spiderman page.

I know what your thinking. "That's for three year olds!" You would be surprised just how many teenagers like coloring pages. It helps me relieve stress when I have piles of homework to do. But I do think it would be quite sad if it turns into a job. I can definitely see every kid in our school having a coloring page on their locker by the end of the school year. Though I love coloring pages, it does tick me off when someone tells me the colors are wrong! There is a reason that the page is black and white, you can put whatever color you want in the lines. (Or outside of them) This problem is growing in society today.

Though I do love coloring pages, it has become quite obvious that I need to get my homework done. I spent an entire class coloring a care bear page for someone. (It was totally worth it though) No matter how much I love it, I might have to take a break to do my science research report. Even though it may not be as important as my coloring pages, I should probably keep my grade up or I could possibly be banned for my coloring page obsession if I don't pass Biology.

All in all, I hope you enjoyed listening to my lecture on coloring pages.
Rock on computer freaks!!
LalalaLauren!

Here are the coloring pages I have done so far:





No comments:

Post a Comment